SHARE YOUR PERFECT DAY GOALS OR RULES!
One of the following prizes will be awarded monthly to participants of the Rules & Goals photo sharing contests. There are no drawings in May or December each year.
- Two Lucky Winners - Free Year of The Success Formula Newsletter Subscription
- Two Lucky Winners – The Great Cardio Myth & Full Home Workout Revolution Program
- Three Lucky Winners – Perfect Day Formula Gratitude Journal
- One Lucky Winner – 2 Free Kits for Friends or Family
- One Lucky Winner – 30 Minute Vision Call with Craig
- One Lucky Winner – Early to Rise’s Annual Toys for Tots Seminar Ticket, Holiday Party with Hotel Stay for the Weekend.
THE PERFECT DAY FORMULA
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. CONTEST BEGINS AT 12:00:01 AM (MT) ON 5/1/17 AND ENDS AT 11:59:59 PM (MT) ON 11/30/17 (THE “CONTEST PERIOD”). CONTEST OPEN TO PARTICIPANTS WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT THE TIME OF ENTRY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- HOW TO ENTER: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE IN CONTEST. The Perfect Day Formula Photo contest is an annual contest that consists of daily entry periods for each day of the Contest Period. There will be a total of ten (10) prize winners (one (1) winner per month except in May & December of each year) per fiscal year (January – December). There will be one prize winner selected each month of the year with the exception of May and December. Winner to be determined by random drawing from all eligible entries received during the applicable period, as further described below. Each prize winner selected will be announced and notified as further described below in Rule #3. Entries do carry over from one Month to the next Month but do not carry over from contest to contest. For purposes of this contest, a “Day” is defined as a consecutive twenty-four (24) hour period during the Promotion Period starting at 12:00:00 PM (MT) and ending at 11:59:59 AM (MT); except the last Day of the Contest Period will which end at 11:59:59 PM (MT). Limit ten (10) online entry per name per e-mail address per day. To enter, visit www.perfecdayformula/contest (the “Website”) during any Day or Days of the Contest Period and follow the instructions to complete your entry by making a comment about your Goals or Rules in one of the following methods: (a) a post on The Perfect Day Formula Facebook Page; (b) a Tweet on Twitter.com; or (c) a post on Instagram at Instagram.com (collectively, the “Social Platforms”). Each entry into the Contest MUST include the hashtags #PerfectDay and #MyRules or #PerfectDay and #MyGoals (collectively, the “Hashtags”). Any entry without the Hashtags will be void and ineligible for any prize drawings.
- Facebook Entry. To enter the contest via Facebook, go online to the Website, follow the instructions to go to https://www.facebook.com/PerfectDayFormula/ (“Facebook Page”) and then post your entry in the form of a comment directly on a Facebook Page along with the Hashtags. If you do not have a Facebook account, you may sign-up for free by visiting www.facebook.com and follow the enrollment instructions.
- Twitter Entry. To enter the contest via Twitter, go online to the Website, follow the instructions to go to www.Twitter.com and then post your entry along with the Hashtags. All Twitter entries must be posted to a non-private Twitter account to be eligible as an entry into the Contest. If you do not have a Twitter account, you may sign-up for free by visiting www.twitter.com and follow the enrollment instructions.
- Instagram Entry. To enter the Contest via Instagram, go online to the Website, follow the instructions to go to www.Instagram.com and then post your entry along with the Hashtags. All Instagram entries must be posted to a non-private Instagram account to be eligible as an entry into the Contest. If you do not have an Instagram account, you may sign-up for free by visiting www.instagram.com and follow the enrollment instructions.You understand that you are providing your entry information to Sponsor and not to any of the Social Platforms. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this Contest shall be directed to Sponsor and not to Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.Online entries must be received by no later than 11:59:59 p.m. MT on November, 30th.
By using the Hashtags, you affirm that you have read, understand and agree to these Official Rules. Each entry must meet the following “Entry Requirements” (any entry that, in Sponsor’s (defined below) sole and absolute discretion, violates the following criteria will be disqualified):
- Facebook/Twitter/Instagram entries must be posted to a non-private Social Platform account;
- Entrant must be the rightful owner of the Social Platform account associated with the entry;
- Entry must comply with the Social Platform’s terms and conditions as posted on the respective social media platform;
- Entry must NOT contain any material that infringes or violates any right of a third party including copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights, other than those belonging to Sponsor (defined below);
- Entry must NOT contain subject matter which is, or could be considered, in the sole discretion of the Promotion Entities (defined in Rule #4), obscene, pornographic, violent (e.g., relating to murder, the sales of weapons, cruelty, abuse, etc.), defamatory, libelous, discriminatory (based on race, sex, religion, natural origin, physical disability, sexual orientation or age), illegal (e.g., illegal gambling, underage drinking, substance abuse, computer hacking, etc.), offensive, threatening, profane, hateful, degrading, harassing, or otherwise unlawful, tortious or objectionable; and
- Entry must NOT contain any derogatory references to any of the Promotion Entities (defined in Rule #4).The computer of Early to Rise Publishing. (“Sponsor”) is the official time keeping device for this Contest. Proof of e-mailing, posting an entry on Facebook or Instagram, or tweeting a tweet on Twitter does not constitute proof of delivery or entry. Any attempt to submit more than the maximum number of entries per Day during the Contest Period using multiple/different email addresses, Social Platform accounts, identities or any other methods may void that entrant’s entry. Entries generated by a robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated means will be disqualified. No other forms of entry are valid other than those set forth above. All entry information becomes the property of the Sponsor.Note: Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entry in the Contest if Sponsor views the entry as potentially infringing or otherwise a violation or potential violation of a third party’s rights or if it deems the entry to be lacking in taste, quality, or to be otherwise objectionable.
Entrants understand that they are posting their entry at their sole risk. Sponsor is not responsible for any claims arising from the entry, specifically including, but not limited to, claims for intellectual property infringement and privacy rights violations, as well as violations of the respective Social Platform’s terms and conditions. Proof of submission is not considered proof of delivery to or receipt of such entry. Furthermore, Sponsor shall have no liability for any entry that is lost, intercepted or not received by the Sponsor.
The Promotion Entities (defined in Rule #4) shall not be responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by Internet users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in the Contest. The Promotion Entities assume no responsibility or liability for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, theft or destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries. Only fully completed entries are eligible. No automated entry devices, bots and/or other programs and/or software are permitted for entry. By entering the Contest, entrants fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which will be final and binding in all matters relating to the Contest. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Only fully completed entries are eligible. The use of any device to automate the entry process is prohibited.
In the event of a dispute regarding the individual who actually submitted an entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the Social Platform account at the time of entry. The potential winner may be required to provide Sponsor with proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the Social Platform account associated with the winning entry. If a dispute cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, the affected entry will be deemed ineligible. Entry into the Contest is free, but is subject to acceptance of the terms and conditions of use of the respective Social Platform.
- PRIZES: TEN (10) prizes (each a “Prize” and collectively, the “Prizes”) (one (1) Prize per Month during the Contest Period except in May and December) will be awarded in this Contest, one Prize per Prize winner. Each Prize consists of selected Early to Rise products as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. Total maximum Average Retail Value of all prizes offered is $3,597. Winner must accept prize as stated or prize may be forfeited in its entirety and may be awarded to an alternate winner. Limit one (1) prize per name, email address and/or household. Odds of winning a prize depend upon the number of entries received prior to each applicable drawing. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. If a prize offered becomes unavailable for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to provide an alternate prize of equal or greater value. Sponsor reserves the right to provide digital only prizes in the event that sending prizes internationally becomes cost prohibitive. Acceptable international shipping costs are determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. All applicable federal, state and local taxes on prize are the sole responsibility of the prize winner.
- DRAWING: Each prize winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received during the Contest Period. Each drawing will be conducted on or about three (3) business days after the close of the month, and the winner will be announced and notified on or about two (2) business days after the respective random drawing by Sponsor or its designee whose decisions are final and binding. Non-winning entries will rollover into any subsequent monthly random drawing(s) but will not rollover to any subsequent contests.
- ELIGIBILITY: Contest open only to entrants who are 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AS OF THE DATE OF ENTRY. Employees, officers and directors of Sponsor, their parent companies, subsidiaries, and divisions (and their respective IRS dependents, immediate family members [parents, children, siblings and spouse]) and individuals residing in their same household (whether or not related) are not eligible to be a prize winner.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: Potential winners will be notified via direct message using the Social Platform associated with their entry using the timing noted in Rule #3 with instructions on how to verify eligibility and claim the prize. Sponsor shall have no liability for any winner notification that is lost, intercepted or not received by the potential winner for any reason. If, despite reasonable efforts, a potential winner does not respond within twenty-four (24) hours of the first notification attempt, or if the prize or prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable to such potential winner, such potential winner will forfeit his or her prize and an alternate winner may be selected. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, will attempt to contact up to three (3) potential winners in accordance with the above procedure, after which the prize may go unawarded if it remains unclaimed. If any potential winner is found to be ineligible, or if he or she has not complied with these Official Rules or declines a Grand Prize for any reason prior to award, such potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected. At the sole discretion of Sponsor or Administrator, prize winners may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability, and (where lawful) a Publicity Release within fourteen (14) days of attempted winner notification as indicated by the date on the Affidavit. Failure to return any required documents within fourteen (14) days may result in prize forfeiture, and an alternate winner may be selected. Please allow up to eight (8) weeks for delivery of prize following completion of notification process. Physical Prizes will only be delivered to addresses within the United States and District of Columbia. All International Prize Winners will be offered a digital comparable or it may be shipped as determined if shipping costs are acceptable, at the sole discretion of the sponsor.
- CONDITIONS: All entrants, as a condition of entry into the Contest, agree to release Sponsor and Promotion Entities, Facebook, Inc., Twitter, Inc., and Instagram LLC from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses of any kind to persons including death or property which may be sustained directly or indirectly with the receipt, ownership, use or misuse of any prize awarded, or while preparing for, participating in or traveling to or from any prize-related activity or for any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement of offering of any prize. The winner(s) shall bear all risk of loss or damage to their prize after it has been delivered. Sponsor makes no representations or warranties of any kind concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize. Except for residents of Tennessee and where prohibited by law, winners grant to Sponsor the right to print, publish, broadcast and use worldwide in any media now known or hereinafter known the winner’s name, address, voice, statement, picture or other likeness, without additional review, notification or compensation, for public relations, advertising and promotional purposes as may be determined by Sponsor.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Sponsor assumes no responsibility for: (a) lost, illegible, late, misdirected, or incomplete, entries or email; or for interrupted or unavailable satellite, network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), Website, telephone or other connections, availability or accessibility, or miscommunications, or failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, or lines, or technical failure or jumbled, garbled, corrupted, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions, or computer hardware or software or telephone malfunctions, failures, or technical errors or difficulties, or other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic or network or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry or other information or the failure to capture, or loss of, any such information; and (b) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Website users, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Contest; any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or tampering with or hacking of the Website. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with entry process or operation of Contest or Website, to be acting in violation of the terms of the Website or to be acting in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to threaten, abuse or harass any other person. Sponsor is not responsible for injury or damage to entrants’ or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in this Contest or downloading or copying materials from or use of Website. If, for any reason, Contest, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, is not capable of running as planned by reason of infection by computer virus, worms, bugs, tampering, hacking, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes which, in sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend Contest, and determine winner from Internet entries received prior to action taken, or as otherwise deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. In case of dispute, authorized subscriber of the e-mail account associated with the Social Platform account used to enter at actual time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant’s, and must comply with these Official Rules. The authorized account subscriber is deemed to be the natural person who is assigned an e-mail address by an Internet Access Provider, on-line service provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses. It is solely the responsibility of the entrant to notify Sponsor in writing if the entrant changes his or her e-mail address or Social Platform account information during the Contest Period.CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A USER OR ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION: Except where prohibited, by participating, entrants agree that all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant(s) and Sponsor, shall be governed by and construed exclusively in accordance with the laws of the State of Colorado without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law of any jurisdiction and that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with participating, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (c) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased
- WINNER’S NAME: For the first name, last initial, hometown and state of the prize winners, mail in a self-addressed, first class-stamped envelope to: Early to Rise Publishing, Attn: Perfect Day Photo Contest Winner’s List, 1550 Larimer Street by 1/15/18.
- SPONSOR: Early to Rise Publishing, 1550 Larimer Street #769, Denver CO 80202.
- ADMINISTRATOR: Early to Rise Publishing, 1550 Larimer Street #769, Denver CO 80202.
THIS PROMOTION IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH FACEBOOK, TWITTER OR INSTAGRAM.