Dear High Performer,
Are you always looking for the slight edge that will make you more productive, boost your income, and still get you home from work on time?
But do you currently feel like you're too busy and too stressed to have any free time with your family, or do what you really want in life?
Don't worry, you're not alone.
You know you need to make some big changes in life, but you're just not sure where to start, what to do, or where to put your focus.
According to a survey of nearly 3,000 executives, more than 70% were failing to make the changes they desired. In just a moment Warren Buffet and I are going to reveal the #1 cause (and solution) of this problem, but first, let's take a look at the most common issues among high-performers.
Most of my top-tier coaching clients come to me pleading for my help:
- “Craig, what's the best way to design my day so I do what matters and have big breakthroughs rather than just feeling ‘crazy busy' all week long?”
- “Craig, it feels like all I ever do is work. I never see my kids or my partner. How can I stop working so much and have more time for my family and myself?”
- “Craig, life should be great. I've made more money than I could have ever imagined, but I'm not happy or satisfied… Can you show me what's next?”
- “Craig, I have so many amazing opportunities competing for my time. I don't know what to do next. Please help me figure out what matters and where I should focus next!”
- “Craig, how can I stop being so stressed out? I'm sick of being overwhelmed, having anxiety attacks and crying myself to sleep at night.”
Does any of that sound familiar?
Listen, it's not your fault. The world is conspiring to steal your time and energy, from social media to work socials, everyone wants a piece of you.
This is true no matter if you're a NY Times best-selling author, a coach, the owner of a gym, or the leader of an online business.
My clients range from the CEO's of multi-million dollar companies to successful small business owners to authors, coaches, and trainers. They make from $75,000 per year to millions of dollars per month, and yet no amount of money can solve their real issue.
They all face the same problems you're encountering everyday. Problems that at times seem impossible to fix, but aren't. At least not when you have the tools to build the perfect plan for your perfect life.